Using Clay for Inbound
Automatically find more information about your inbound leads using Clay.
In a pre-Clay world, it would take a significant amount of time to research, qualify, and contact inbound leads. Now, you can do all of that automatically with essentially no personal input! In this video, Matthew shows us how to use Clay's several integrations to find more about your inbound leads. Here's a quick step-by-step of how he did it:
- Input basic info about your inbound leads into your table. All you need to input is their name and email- Clay will do the rest.
- Use the Clay "Extract URL" integration to take the site out of each email and map it into its own column.
- Create a conditional formula using Matthew's prompt to automatically determine whether an inbound lead's email is personal or work related.
- Then, find our "Enrich Person" integration in People Data Labs, input the prospect's email, and click run to find more information about them.
- It's possible that People Data Labs doesn't find information for each prospect; in this case, use our Clearbit integration to fill in the gaps.
- Using the company information derived from the previous steps, fill out our LinkedIn "Enrich Company" integration to find more information about the lead's company.
We hope this gives you some inspiration on how to use Clay for inbound leads! Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions and happy prospecting!