If you want to scrape your company's LinkedIn followers, the Integrations Page provides a step-by-step guide using the Clay Chrome Extension. Learn how to access the LinkedIn company page, create a Clay table, and enrich the data for better insights.
A manual guide to scraping Your Company Page Followers
To scrape Your Company Page Followers manually, follow this step-by-step guide to collect data without using automated tools.
- Log in to your LinkedIn account.
- Navigate to your Company Page.
- Click on the number of followers displayed on the page.
- Manually scroll through the list of followers and copy their information into a spreadsheet.
- Repeat this process for all followers.
Manually scraping Your Company Page Followers is a time-consuming process that can take several hours, depending on the number of followers. Additionally, you need access to the Company Page and its list of followers to even begin this tedious task.
A step-by-step guide to scraping Your Company Page Followers with Clay
To scrape Your Company Page Followers on LinkedIn, use the Clay Chrome extension to easily gather and enrich lead information.
- Ensure you are the admin of the LinkedIn company page.
- Download and install the Clay for Chrome extension.
- Go to your LinkedIn company page and click on "See all followers."
- Click the Clay for Chrome extension and start scrolling down to populate the rows with follower information.
- Once you have gathered the desired number of followers, click "Add Workspace" to create a new Clay table with the scraped data.
- Use the "Enrich Person from LinkedIn Profile" feature to gather additional information about the followers.
- Find work emails using the "Find Work Email" feature or by using a tool like Nimble.
Note: This method only works if you are the admin of the LinkedIn page and have the Clay for Chrome extension installed.
Clay vs. PhantomBuster for scraping Your Company Page Followers
PhantomBuster is an alternative to Clay, offering various LinkedIn automation and data extraction tools. Here are the main differences between the two:
- Enrich Person from LinkedIn Profile: Clay's LinkedIn integrations allow users to enrich a person's data from LinkedIn using a LinkedIn URL or LinkedIn User ID, while PhantomBuster does not offer a similar feature for Company Page Followers.
- Wider Range of Integrations: Clay harnesses 50+ data providers, allowing users to build better lead lists and write better emails. PhantomBuster focuses mainly on LinkedIn automation and data extraction, limiting its scope compared to Clay's extensive integrations.
Clay vs. Captain Data for scraping Your Company Page Followers
While Captain Data is an alternative to Clay for LinkedIn scraping, Clay offers a more comprehensive set of features and integrations. Here's a comparison of their offerings:
- Enrich Person Data: Both Clay and Captain Data offer the ability to enrich person data from LinkedIn profiles. However, Clay provides additional features like finding work emails and headcount growth at a company.
- Scraping Company Page Followers: Captain Data does not specifically mention the option to scrape company page followers, while Clay offers a wider range of LinkedIn scraping features.
- Additional Integrations: Clay boasts 50+ data providers, allowing users to harness a vast array of data sources for better lead lists and personalized emails. Captain Data also offers integrations, but Clay's extensive list sets it apart.
Use cases for scraping Your Company Page Followers
Some use cases for scraping Your Company Page Followers include leveraging the enriched data to create targeted campaigns, find contact information, and more. Here are a few examples:
- Find Mobile Number and Social URLs: This integration allows users to find mobile numbers and social URLs using a social URL or personal email as input. It mentions that the mobile number coverage is approximately 20%. See more details on the Clay Integrations page.
- Enrich Leads: Enhance your lead lists with additional information from 50+ data providers, helping you create more personalized campaigns.
- Connect Your CRM: Integrate Clay with your CRM platform to streamline your sales process and keep your data up-to-date.
- Automate Company Research: Utilize AI snippets to quickly gather relevant information about companies, saving time and effort.
Explore more use cases and integrations on the Clay Integrations page.
How to scrape other data sources from LinkedIn using Clay
Clay offers a variety of integrations specifically for LinkedIn, making it easier for users to gather valuable information and build their perfect prospecting list. Here are some of the integrations available, as summarized on the Clay Integrations page:
- Find Mobile Number and Social URLs: Allows users to find mobile numbers and social URLs using a social URL or personal email as input, with approximately 20% mobile number coverage.
- Enrich Person from LinkedIn Profile: Enriches a person's data from LinkedIn using a LinkedIn URL or LinkedIn User ID.
- Find Work Email: Helps users find a person's work email using their LinkedIn URL or LinkedIn User ID.
- Get Headcount Growth at a Company: Retrieves information about a company's headcount growth using the company's LinkedIn URL or LinkedIn Company ID.
- Find People at a Company by Job Title: Finds people working at a specific company with a particular job title using the company's LinkedIn URL or LinkedIn Company ID.
Other integrations supported by Clay
Clay supports a wide range of integrations to help users build better lead lists and write personalized emails. Here are three integrations that Clay supports:
- Airtable: Clay integrates with Airtable, a flexible and powerful spreadsheet-database hybrid platform, allowing users to manage and organize their lead data efficiently.
- Clearbit: With Clearbit integration, users can enrich their lead data with valuable information such as company size, industry, and location, helping them target the right prospects.
- Google: Clay's integration with Google enables users to access various Google services like Google Sheets, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console, providing valuable insights and data management capabilities.
Clay simplifies prospecting and data gathering tasks by offering a wide range of integrations, such as Airtable, Clearbit, and Google. These integrations, along with Clay's other features, save time and effort, making it an essential tool for sales professionals looking to book more meetings and close deals.